Modern Slavery Reporting
GWA acts ethically and with integrity in all its business dealings and relationships including the implementation and enforcement of effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery does not take place in its operations or supply chains. In accordance with its risk appetite, GWA has a zero-tolerance for modern slavery practices.
GWA's latest Modern Slavery Statement is made under section 14 of the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth) for the financial year ended 30 June 2021 and was lodged with the Australian Border Force on 1 December 2021. It includes detailed responses to each of the mandatory criteria set out in section 16 of the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth).
- details the structure, operations and supply chains of GWA and its subsidiaries;
- outlines the potential risks of modern slavery that may exist within the operations and supply chains;
- sets out the measures GWA has implemented across its business to assess and address these risks;
- provides an update on how GWA is measuring the effectiveness of the actions taken to assess and address modern slavery risks; and
- concludes by providing an overview of key initiatives planned and in progress for FY22 as part of GWA's efforts to continually improve its response to the risks of modern slavery.